First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to view my blog. I have been privileged to author two devotionals with the intent of providing words of encouragement for every day living. It is my hope that with this platform we can build a relationship that affords me the opportunity to maybe meet you in a place that my works can be a source of comfort for you. If I may, for beginners I want to introduce to you these works: My website is www.michaelpopeministries.org. Email me at info@michaelpopeministries.org or michaelpope9@aol.com I truly look forward to sharing with you words of encouragement especially during these times of uncertainty.
Popular posts from this blog
Embracing Silence
We as a people who are looking to walk in the path that has been chosen for us must learn to embrace the power of silence. It does not take us very long to learn that if we want to be successful in our endeavors, we must learn to listen to the still small voice within our heart. If you would carefully examine your life you will see that when you are in the greatest need of answers or direction, that you are met with overwhelming activity that comes to disturb your peace, which in turn will disrupt the power of silence you need to receive from God. There is a place in the bible that says "in quietness and confidence shall be your strength." Embracing silence will cause you to hear with your inner ears the things that will propel you into your destiny because of the confidence you have in what you have heard, which gives you the strength to press your way through whatever attempts to hinder your progress in life. Just be still and embrace the silence. Let me hear your thoughts,...
The Journey
Today was one of those days where I took a moment just to look back and reflect on where God has brought me from. To be in the place that I am today and fully recognize that it is only by God's grace is a joyous occasion for me. On my own there is no way I should be sitting here writing this blog, but God saw fit to bring me out of my dark and destructive path of life and set me on a path which brings glory and honor to His name simply because it's only by His grace that this is possible. Maybe you can relate to this thought, and maybe you can't, but one thing I know for sure is that God makes all the necessary provision for the journey when you accept His invitation to come out of that place you were once in, and follow Him on a path that leads to green pastures. Just wanted to share this with you so that you can reflect on your journey and render praise for all that God has done for you as well. Psalm 119:59, 60 "I thought on my ways, and turned my feet to follow (o...
Comments
Post a Comment